Whether you are making a sauce or dressing, quality herbs and seasonings can turn you from a kitchen zero to a kitchen hero.
- Basil, Domestic.
- Oregano, Turkish. A milder oregano that won’t overwhelm your dish or sauce. Great on pizza.
- Parsley, Italian Flat Leaf. A more robust flavor than traditional curly head parsley.
- Sage, Rubbed.
- Rosemary, Imported.
- Red Chili Flake, Crushed. For those who like to “kick it up a notch” in flavor.
- Red & Green Bell Pepper Granules. Add a lightly smoky, pepper flavor to any dish.
- Anise Seed. Great for baking.
- Fennel Seed. Add the sweetness of Italian Sausage to any dish
- Garlic, Sliced. A great substitute for fresh garlic.