Whether you are making a sauce or dressing, quality herbs and seasonings can turn you from a kitchen zero to a kitchen hero.
- Basil, Coarse Cut
- Oregano, Turkish. A milder oregano that won’t overwhelm your dish or sauce. Great on pizza.
- Parsley, Italian Flat Leaf. A more robust flavor than traditional curly head parsley.
- Sage, Rubbed
- Rosemary, Italian
- Fennel Seed, Whole. Add the sweetness of Italian Sausage to any dish
- Garlic, Italian Sliced. A great substitute for fresh garlic.
- Red Pepper, Crushed. For those who like to “kick it up a notch” in flavor.
- Mixed Bell Pepper Granules. Add a lightly smoky, pepper flavor to any dish.
To view or print an ingredient statement for any of our spices, click on the name of the spice.