Formaggio — that’s Italian for CHEESE!
Valente’s offers the best imported Italian cheeses in Denver including Parmigiano Reggiano
In Italy, cheese is a staple. Used in cooking sauces, on top of pasta and pizza, as a daytime snack and even for dessert. Valente’s proudly offers a huge variety of top quality cheeses both Italian and Traditional from many of the world’s finest cheese producers. Some of our cheeses and brands include:
- Parmigiano Reggiano, certified aged at least two years
- Pecorino Romano
- Grande Aged Parmesan
- Sharp, Aged Provolone Imported from Italy.
- Grande Whole Milk Mozzarella
- Grande Provolone
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Calabro Scamorza Whole or Split
- Calabro Caciocavallo Whole or Split
- Myzithra (typically Greek)
- Tillamook Cheddar
- Hot Pepper Cheeses
- Havarti Dill
From March until late September, Valente’s offers fresh, semi-hard goat cheese from Zubal Goat Dairy.
- Red Pepper
Due to high demand and limited production (goats only give so much milk), Zubal goat cheese is available only to pre-order in half or whole wheels. 1.5-2lb average wheel.