Formaggio — that’s Italian for CHEESE!
Valente’s offers the best imported Italian cheeses in Denver including Parmigiano Reggiano
In Italy, cheese is a staple. Used in cooking sauces, on top of pasta and pizza, as a daytime snack and even for dessert. Valente’s proudly offers a huge variety of top quality cheeses from many of the world’s finest cheese producers. Some of our cheeses and brands include:
Italian Hard and Soft Cheeses
- Parmigiano Reggiano, certified aged at least two years
- Pecorino Romano
- Grande Aged Parmesan
- Sharp, Aged Provolone Imported from Italy.
- Grande Fresh Mozzarella
- Calabro Scamorza Whole or Split
- Calabro Caciocavallo Whole or Split
- Grande Prima Dolce Hand-Dipped Ricotta
- Myzithra (typically Greek)
Whether you are making a sandwich, cooking lasagna, making a deli platter or just want a snack to go with wine and crackers, Valente’s has the cheese for you.
- Grande Provolone . Not smoked. Deli style.
- Grande Whole Milk Mozzarella . Natural. Low-moisture.
- Dutch Mill Dance® Smoked Gouda . Imported, Naturally Smoked Processed Maasdam Cheese
- Tillamook® Sharp Cheddar . Award winning, creamy cheddar, naturally aged for over 9 months.
- Hot Pepper Cheese
- Boar’s Head® Blanc Grue® Gruyere . All Natural Cheese. No Trans Fat. Gluten Free.
- Boar’s Head® 3 Pepper Colby Jack Cheese . Colby and Jack cheeses blended together with Red and Green Jalapeño Peppers, Chipotle Peppers, Green and Orange Habanero Peppers. Spicy. No Trans Fat. Gluten Free.
- Boar’s Head® Chipotle Gouda . Bold and Savory Gouda cheese made with Jalapeño Peppers and Chipotle spices. No Trans Fat. Gluten Free.
- Sliced American
From March until late September, Valente’s offers fresh, semi-hard goat cheese from Zubal Goat Dairy.
- Red Pepper
Due to high demand and limited production (goats only give so much milk), Zubal goat cheese is available only to pre-order in half or whole wheels. 1.5-2lb average wheel.