Variety is the spice of life. Do you ever get tired of the same old flavors to your dishes? We are here to help! We offer a large selection of pre-blended spices with just the right balance to wake up your tastebuds.
- Dino’s Hamburger Seasoning. There’s more to a good burger than salt and pepper. This blend will make you king of the grill!
- ETV’s Not Too Heavy on the Garlic. Elaine was known for being a great cook but she hated the overuse of garlic in a dish. This great blend strikes just the right balance between garlic and pepper while adding in other flavors for a subtle, balanced taste. Great as an everyday topping or with Beef, Poultry or Pork.
- Fajita Seasoning
- Gina’s Balsamic Poultry Seasoning. Using balsamic powder, this rub is fantastic on chicken breast, a nice pork roast or even a beef roast.
- Hash Brown Seasoning. Breakfast potatoes can be bland and with a tendency to add too much salt. This blend changes everything. Don’t know what to do with that leftover roast? Dice up some potatoes and fry up with some onion and add some of this seasoning and add in diced up pieces of the roast. You will never think of hash the same way again.
- Herbs de Provence. This classic savory blend is ideal with Beef, Poultry and Pork.
- Poultry Seasoning. Now, Thanksgiving can be every day.
- Roasted Garlic Pepper. A great general all purpose pepper blend. Goes great with Beef, Poultry and Pork.
- Italian Herb Blend. A unique blend of traditional Italian herbs. Ideal for dressings.
- Taco Seasoning
- The Spicemaster’s Chili con Carne Seasoning
- Ancho Cherry Rub
- Carne Adobada Rub
- Larry’s Calgary Steak Rub. This bold blend of spices is a perfect rub on your favorite steak or even to add some extra zest to your hamburger.
- Rosemary Chicken & Turkey Rub. The sweetness of Rosemary paired with garlic and salt rubbed on a turkey or chicken will make you wish every day was Thanksgiving.
- Shadow Mountain Steak Rub
- Tuscan Prime Rib Rub. Nothing beats a well-cooked Prime Rib Roast from Valente’s …. unless that same roast is rubbed with our Tuscan Prime Rib Rub. The sweet fennel paired with the bold black peppercorns, garlic and salt will leave your palate wanting more.
To view or print an ingredient statement for any of our spices, click on the name of the spice.