Valente’s Deli Bakery & Italian Market
A RETURN TO NORMALCY
To Our Dear Customers. With a lot of help and support from our employees and vendors and our customers who have stuck with us through the past year-and-a-half, as we begin our 30th year of serving the community as Valente’s Deli, Bakery & Italian Market and our 68th year overall, we announce a return to normalcy.
Starting Friday, 11 June 2021, we will be offering limited dine in for the first time since February 2020. A great deal of thought and cleaning have gone into making this return a pleasurable experience for our customers. We will have some different ordering and table clearing processes and soon some outside seating.
Our staff and families are all blessed to be fully vaccinated. We have now had some time to reacquaint with our families and feel safe living again. Our new mask rule will align to CDC guidelines as follows:
- Optional for fully vaccinated persons
- Mandatory covering nose and mouth for unvaccinated persons and children under 12
- Our staff will continue to be masked during this transition phase
While shopping or ordering, we ask that you continue to observe the following:
- Social distancing from our staff and other customers.
- Please do NOT lean on counters or surfaces while in the store.
- We ask that you provide the clerk your full order before he or she starts so that we can minimize glove changes so that we can assist you more rapidly and preserve the market supply of gloves for first responders and medical personnel who are facing shortages.
- Shopping with your own personal bag remains prohibited by law. We have many shopping baskets available and sanitize them after each use. Please shop with our baskets.
- Personal, cleanable, reusable grocery sacks are permitted for carrying out your purchases. After your transaction is completed, you may place your purchased items into your personal, reusable grocery sacks.
- Mostly, we ask for your patience.
The big surprise is that Larry has started to make some random appearances. He is excited to be hanging out again. Starting this Friday, 11 June 2021, our famous LARRY SPECIAL will be returning from 11a-3p. Rumor has it that Larry himself may be manning the grill!!!!!
On behalf of our employees, their families, our vendors and their families, we thank you for your understanding and your continued patronage. Stay safe and stay healthy.
God bless you all,
Larry, Dino and Gina Valente
Serving Metro Denver Since 1953
Italians are known for a few things: great food and strong families. For three generations and nearly 70 years, Valente’s Deli Bakery & Italian Market has served generations of families in the Westminster, Arvada and north Denver area.
Since transitioning from Westminster’s first supermarket, Valente’s has grown from a small canoli and sandwich shop to metro-Denver’s most complete Italian specialty market offering the largest selection of imported Italian pastas, sauces, tomatoes, 00 flour, olive oils and Italian foodstuffs. Valente’s also offers the most complete Italian deli with a focus on high quality imported and domestic Italian deli meats and cheeses as well a large in-house bakery, a meat market, a canoli and sandwich shop and coffee bar.
In “La Cucina Valente,” Valente’s makes Elaine T. Valente’s homemade sauce, homemade lasagna, take-n-bake pizzas and stuffed shells. Of course Fred’s signature sausage is still made the correct way – fresh daily and hand-stuffed! If you are having a party or gathering, call on Valente’s to assist you whether you want simple meat and cheese deli platters, boxed lunches for a meeting or an Italian hot food buffet.
Whether you are new to cooking or an experienced cook, Valente’s staff will guide you through your recipe and assist you in gathering the finest ingredients for your meal.