Valente’s Deli Bakery & Italian Market
To Our Dear Customers. We made it through the pandemic but challenges still remain. While shopping or ordering, we ask that you continue to observe the following:
- Mask wearing is YOUR choice for you and for your minor children.
- Social distancing from our staff and from other customers.
- Please do NOT lean on counters or surfaces while in the store.
- We ask that you provide the clerk your full order before he or she starts so that we can minimize glove changes so that we can assist you better.
- Shopping with your own personal bag remains prohibited by law. We have many shopping baskets available and sanitize them after each use. Please shop with our baskets.
- Personal, cleanable, reusable grocery sacks are permitted for carrying out your purchases. After your transaction is completed, you may place your purchased items into your personal, reusable grocery sacks.
- We are not exempt from the Colorado Bag fee. Should you require a bag for your purchases, we must charge $0.10 per bag. We use high quality, 65 pound weight, recyclable paper bags.
- Mostly, we ask for your patience.
On behalf of our employees, their families, our vendors and their families, we thank you for your understanding and your continued patronage. Stay safe and stay healthy.
God bless you all,
Larry, Dino and Gina Valente
and the Valente’s staff
Serving Metro Denver Since 1953
Italians are known for a few things: great food and strong families. For three generations and nearly 70 years, Valente’s Deli Bakery & Italian Market has served generations of families in the Westminster, Arvada and north Denver area.
Since transitioning from Westminster’s first supermarket, Valente’s has grown from a small canoli and sandwich shop to metro-Denver’s most complete Italian specialty market offering the largest selection of imported Italian pastas, sauces, tomatoes, 00 flour, olive oils and Italian foodstuffs. Valente’s also offers the most complete Italian deli with a focus on high quality imported and domestic Italian deli meats and cheeses as well a large in-house bakery, a meat market, a canoli and sandwich shop and coffee bar.
In “La Cucina Valente,” Valente’s makes Elaine T. Valente’s homemade sauce, homemade lasagna, take-n-bake pizzas and stuffed shells. Of course Fred’s signature sausage is still made the correct way – fresh daily and hand-stuffed! If you are having a party or gathering, call on Valente’s to assist you whether you want simple meat and cheese deli platters, boxed lunches for a meeting or an Italian hot food buffet.
Whether you are new to cooking or an experienced cook, Valente’s staff will guide you through your recipe and assist you in gathering the finest ingredients for your meal.