Charcuterie: “Cold cooked meats collectively. A store selling such meats.”
Valente’s is THE place in the north metro area for your charcuterie offering a huge selection of the finest Italian salami, Prosciutto di Parma, Mortadella, Capciola, hams, turkeys and beefs.
Italian Deli Meats & Salami
- Tanara Giancarlo Prosciutto di Parma This amazing prosciutto from the Parma region of Italy is second-to-none. “Stagionato” 18-month-aged for a rich, buttery taste that melts in your mouth.
- Columbus Genoa Salame A mild, soft-textured salame made with chopped pork, garlic, cracked black pepper and wine. Slow aged for 30 days.
- Hormel DiLusso Genoa Salame
- Mortadella with Pistachio, Imported
- Domestic Prosciutto
- Columbus Sopressata A mild Italian meat typical of the Abruzzese region of Italy made with sweet fennel and garlic and slow aged for 21-51 days.
- Mastro® Calabrese Salami Imported and typical of the Calabria region of Italy. this dry cured spicy salami is rich and hearty with pronounced flavours that are piquant and robust.
- Mastro® Extra Hot Capocollo Cooked to perfection, Mastro® Capocollo uses only the finest cuts of meat, seasoned with the finest ingredients.
- Volpi Hot Coppa Traditional air-dried pork, mildly flavored with pepper, nutmeg and allspice.
- Volpi Pancetta Traditional Italian inspired bacon with a bold, meaty taste and mild spices. Requires cooking.
- Margherita Deli Pepperoni
- Columbus Peppered Salami Sweet and Mild Italian Dry Salame hand-rolled in freshly cracked black peppercorns for a spicy bite. Slow aged 21-55 days.
Traditional Deli Meats
- Krakow Polish Brand Imported Ham
- Kentuckian Deep Fried Turkey Breast
- Saag’s Black Forest Ham
- Kentuckian Premium Roast Beef
- All Beef Bologna
- Volpi Filzette Salame A finely ground, mild flavored salame seasoned with black pepper and garlic.
- Volpi Milano Salame A rich salame flavored with peppers and a smooth satiny texture.
- Volpi Romano Salame A finely ground salame with a bold, pepper-rich finish.
- Volpi Sopressata A coarse ground salame with rich ingredients, crisp flavor and a smooth, clean finish.
- Volpi Hot Sopressata A spicy, coarse ground salame with rich ingredients, crisp flavor and a smooth, clean finish
- Volpi Primo Chianti Wine Salame Made naturally by hand with red wine.
- Volpi Primo Rosé Wine Salame Made naturally by hand with rosé wine.
- Volpi Primo Aged Asiago Cheese Salame Made naturally by hand with Aged Asiago.